Cosmetic Dentistry for Grande Prairie
Your smile represents more than just the quality of your teeth—it shows your personality and your sense of humor. If you have damaged your teeth in an accident or stained them from daily use, cosmetic dentistry in Grande Prairie, AB offers the solutions you need.
Treatments You Can Receive
Patients in Grande Prairie and the surrounding areas can choose one of the following services:
- Porcelain Veneers. Ceramic shells bond directly on top of your teeth. Veneers improve the look of your natural teeth and last for several years if properly cared for.
- Bonding. An alternative to veneers, bonding strengthens cracked, discolored, or misaligned teeth. Instead of porcelain, bonding uses a plastic resin to smooth out your tooth’s surface.
- Inlays and Onlays. In this procedure, your dentist will repair your tooth’s damaged interior or exterior with porcelain, gold, or composite resin.
- Teeth Whitening. Bleaching technology corrects unsightly yellow or grey tooth stains to whiten your smile.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction. If you need to restore gaps in your teeth, your dentist will use crowns, bridges, or implants to repair the issue.
Get in Touch
Improve your smile today and schedule a consultation for cosmetic dentistry in Grande Prairie, AB. Call Grande Prairie Office Phone Number 780-532-4661 today or fill out the e-form on our contact page.